Executive CoachingHelping successful executives achieve positive, lasting change in behavior.
When you work with us, we’ll start by meeting with your leadership or business sponsors to understand your unique situation. Our goal is to uncover your business needs and begin laying out a strategy for the coached executive and key stakeholders.
Our coaching engagements typically begin with a minimum commitment of six months, with most engagements lasting twelve to eighteen months. As part of our initial strategy planning, we will advise you on a suggested timeline based on your situation and our previous experience.
Our approach includes a combination of interviews with the executive and his or her manager and peers, an executive self-assessment, a personalized development plan, intensive regular coaching sessions, and ongoing coaching support as needed. For expatriate engagements, we would also provide in-depth assessment and coaching for the executive’s spouse—who can be the make-or-break factor in a successful transition to an international assignment.
Lohoff-Gaida Consulting Executive Coaching Process:
Putting the Coaching Process in Place:
- Minimum 6 month engagement
- Meet with sponsor to discuss goals of coaching engagement
- Introductory session with client
Understanding the Client:
- Complete behavioral assessment
- Conduct 360 degree interviews
- Client Intake Questionnaire
- 1-2 page autobiography
- Feedback review
- Understanding behavior: origins and impact
- Sharing feedback with others: ownership
- 2 sessions per month
- Focus on 1-2 key development opportunities
- Create development plan: current state, future state, plan for action
- Closing the gap between current and future state
- Coaching in areas of: Career, Generating Results, Relationship with Manager and Team, Time Mgt., Working across Depts./Divisions, Personal well-being
- Quarterly to Sponsor
- 360 degree interviews after 6 months